About this position
Brix works exclusively with start-ups because we understand that our clients do not function or think the same way as a corporate. Start-ups need their talents to be loyal, driven, skilled, and affordable. In return, start-ups offer a platform for talents to build something, to lead, to dream, and to succeed in ways corporate cannot. This is the Brix model, to capture the value of start-ups so that we have all the advantages and none of the disadvantages traditional talent sourcing offer when working with start-ups.
As a Partnership Associate, you will be delivering our value proposition via 1:1 meetings with our potential partners and retaining excellent relationships with our existing partners. This is different than sales, because the goal is to build long-term relationships, one where our main focus is delivering value and helping other start-ups - regardless if their solution is currently Brix or not. This means that we only do demos and the Brix pitch when the potential partner can benefit from our model. In these 1:1 meetings, we expect that our Partnership Associates offer other value-add consulting services in their field of expertise at no cost to potential partners and continue to offer them once they become our partners.
- Engage and reach out to potential partners to set up collaboration meetings
- Report directly to the Head of Innovation to improve on partner interactions and partner retention strategies
- Follow-up and engage with existing partners, providing value-add services
- Identify areas for improvement within our channels and operational processes
- Develop and foster long-term relationships, where the goal is to help our partners move from Seed to Series A, Series A to Series B, and so forth
Brix Standard Requirement
- You are choosing not to work for a corporate, because you are motivated by the idea of building and leading something that belongs to you.
- You put a distinct value on "Remote Work", you would choose this benefit over a pay-raise if you could only have one.
- You are experienced and skilled in your area of expertise
- Natural charisma and a relationship-building (non-sales) mind-set
- Strong existing personal networks built through networking and socializing
- Fluency in one or more languages in addition to English preferred, but not required