About this position
Brix works exclusively with start-ups because we understand that our clients do not function or think the same way as a corporate. Start-ups need their talents to be loyal, driven, skilled, and affordable. In return, start-ups offer a platform for talents to build something, to lead, to dream, and to succeed in ways corporate cannot. This is the Brix model, to capture the value of start-ups so that we have all the advantages and none of the disadvantages traditional talent sourcing offer when working with start-ups.
As a Growth Manager, you will be responsible for getting our message out and generating leads for more 1:1 conversations. You are someone who GETS our value proposition and can leverage different social media platforms, events, campaigns, and SEO to achieve our differentiation and hit our KPIs.
- Propose and design weekly and monthly marketing initiatives to generate qualified leads
- Set challenging (but reasonable) KPIs with the executive teams and identify tangible ways to achieve them
- Analyze client insight data to separate qualified and unqualified leads
- Lead the marketing team in executing tasks in accordance to planned logistics and analyze outcomes
- Develop and grow Brix's brand reputation, differentiating us from indirect competitors
Brix Standard Requirement
- You are choosing not to work for a corporate, because you are motivated by the idea of building and leading something that belongs to you.
- You put a distinct value on "Remote Work", you would choose this benefit over a pay-raise if you could only have one.
- You are experienced and skilled in your area of expertise
- 3+ years of experience in lead generation and/or growth marketing
- Familiar with leveraging TikTok, WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms for social media marketing
- Able to use SEO to increase traffic and lead generation
- 2+ years experiencing leading a team in event and campaign execution
- Strong personal network is greatly preferred (but not necessary)